DOMO builds products that help make the traditionally difficult, simple. We pride ourselves on providing great value to both our customers and our team. This role is focused on supporting Signable.
Signable is a growing DOMO brand that provides e-signature technology to companies based around the world.
Signable is an e-signature software provider in Central Bristol. We are a small, but growing, team who are passionate and hard working towards our goal of becoming the best e-signature provider in the UK.
We believe that innovative thinking and the power of tech means there are no limits. This combined with our energetic, productive and intuitive team means we’re looking for the right person (or people) to join us and keep the business moving in its successful direction.
Who you are and what you’ll be doing?
The customer success team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of our clients. We rely on the Customer Success team to ensure that our clients have the best possible user experience with our platform. Customer Success is responsible for the proactive orchestration of the customer’s journey toward their ever-evolving desired outcome. Through nurturing the customer relationship, the goal is to make every customer as successful as possible.
The Technical Customer Success Manager will play a critical role in assisting customers with their technical integration needs and being the quality gate for the product, which includes providing technical guidance, feedback and best practices based on customer use cases – and also helping manage the QA of the product.
The Technical CSM will be an expert of Signable, being an advocate externally and bridging the relationship between customers and our product team, and managing the quality of the product.
What you will do (Team Responsibilities)
- Own the 2nd line support for the app and the API – playing a key role in interfacing between the Product Team and the Customer Success Team.
- Respond promptly to users on phone LiveChat on a technical level to help understand, troubleshoot and solve issues to enhance the customer experience
- Support new and existing customers with API needs.
- Advise prospective and new partners on API integrations and requirements to integrate with Signable
- Monitor API reports and addresses errors with supply partners
- Working in Product Team sprints as a QA support member – helping us deploy performant, bug free features
- Managing the day to day issues that come through, testing bug-fixes and creating and executing test plans for new features, being the bridge between Customer Success and Product
- Contributes to bottom line sales by increasing customer satisfaction.
- Meet regularly with Head of Customer Success and Product to give feedback to help improve the overall customer experience.
- Patiently listens attentively to the customers and connects them with the appropriate department to address their needs.
- Quickly learns the functions of the system to log in and respond to customers inquiries.
- Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and updates account information into our CRM.
- Willing to learn from management to properly apply company policy to customer solutions.
- Balance fast-paced workload of maintaining relationships, onboarding multiple accounts and taking new contacts from discovery to implementation
- Collaborate intensively with Product Team and Customer Success Managers
What you need to know (Skills & experience)
- Previous experience in a similar technical support role
- Working with tools like Jira, Gitlab or other issue tracking tool
- Knowledge of APIs and their workings
- Good experience communicating with end users
- A great communicator, able to translate complex technical concepts into plain and simple English
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Super organisation skills
- Great team player
- Excellent spoken and written English
Nice to haves:
- Any previous work in a SaaS company, specifically specialising in APIs.
- Quality Assurance or Testing qualifications
What will you get in return?
- Unlimited holiday time (yes, unlimited, really)
- As a growing company, you’ll have the chance to grow with the company, both professionally and personally. There’s always budget available for personal development and improvement. This includes conferences, training/courses and any resources you may need
- Technology, any technology you need to do your best work. You just need to ask!
- Flexibility around remote working
- Health Cash plan
- Pension and life insurance
£25-£28K annual, depending on experience.
Feel like you are up for the challenge? Complete the form below. No agencies, please.