OneUp is a growing co-working space in Central Bristol. Our focus is on helping businesses develop whilst providing the tools they need to keep their working environment a creative one.
As our Community Support, you will be working within our front office team and will provide general assistance for maintaining our space. You are someone who prioritises providing a great experience for our members and enjoys a hands-on role. You will help maintain and grow OneUp’s friendly and supportive culture.
Your role will be key to the success of OneUp. Your main responsibilities will be opening up and closing the office and preparing the space ready for our OneUppers.
A typical day will consist of:
- Opening up the OneUp space
- Completing the opening up process
- Posting daily offices update to the team via our Slack messaging channel, ready for Office Manager arrival
- Ensuring all OneUppers have left and locking up the space
- Posting a closing office update to the team via our Slack messaging channel, documenting any potential issues or notes
- Completing the closing up process
- Managing security systems using personal ID
Outside of opening and closing, you will be OneUppers first point of contact for any feedback or queries they have. You will help manage Virtual Office services, office inquiries, booking systems, invoices/payments and will liaise with our OneUp Manager for general office support.
- Great communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Good writing skills
- Experience in a customer facing role
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- As a distributed team, the ability to work as such is a must. We use tools to help this, so an understanding of Slack, Trello and Google Docs (or a willingness to learn!) is important
- Experience in office support/management. Or, a key holder responsibility in a previous role
What will you get?
For going above and beyond for us, in return, you can expect…
- We’re a friendly team! Company nights out and positive work culture are just some of the social benefits that are part of working with us
- Company retreats
- Generous holiday and sick policies
- As a growing company, you’ll have the chance to grow with the company, both professionally and personally. There’s always a budget available for personal development and improvement. This includes training/courses and any resources you may need
Some evening and weekend working may be required occasionally.
Fancy it? Great! Please reply with a cover letter and your CV on why you would be great for the job. Please include what sort of hours you are looking for
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour