Signable is in need of a full stack developer to help build new features and improve existing ones. You will be provided with all the tools you require to grow your skills, as well as help, grow Signable. We work in a completely version controlled (Git) environment so knowledge and experience of using Git is essential. Your first day will involve pushing code to the production servers. The role is permanent, full time and based in our offices in the centre of Bristol. Our stack is Vue.js, on the front end and PHP on the backend, utilising AWS as our infrastructure provider.
Signable is a product of the company Domo based in Bristol. We are passionate and hard-working towards our goal of becoming the best electronic signature service available in the UK. You will be joining a fast-paced company who take risks but ensure everything we produce is amazing. Signable is growing fast and you have the opportunity to grow with the company both personally and professionally.
What we value
Clear communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy and patience are just a few of our cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. Collaboration is a trait we look for, with the ability to work with others as well as independently, if needed. Above all, be human, both to our customers and each other.
- PHP/SQL knowledge and experience including experience with Laravel framework
- Front end optimisation
- UI/UX design
- Cross browser debugging
- A mentality of always wanting to improve and grow
- Experience with building Progressive Web Apps (Service Workers, manifest’s e.t.c)
- Knowledge and experience with the Vue.js framework
- Great writing skills (we often communicate via team chat which relies on clear and concise writing skills)
- Comfortable with Unix command line
- Knowledge with AWS, specifically EC2 and S3
What will you get in return?
- Unlimited holiday time
- Budget available for personal training and improvement including conferences, training, hackathons and resources
- Flexibility around remote working. If you want to work at home or somewhere else, then go ahead!
- Technology, any technology you need, to do your best work. You just need to ask!
Up to £40,000, depending on experience
Feel like you are up for the challenge? Complete the form below. No agencies please.