Signable is an e-signature software provider in central Bristol. We are a small, but growing, team who are passionate and hard working towards our goal of becoming the best e-signature provider in the UK.
We believe that innovative thinking and the power of tech means there are no limits. This combined with our energetic, productive and intuitive team means we’re looking for the right person (or people) to join us and keep the business moving in it’s successful direction.
What We Value
Getting stuff done, including people, being adults and progressive are just a few of our cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. Collaboration is a trait we look for, with the ability to work with others as well as independently, if needed. Above all, be human, both to our customers and each other. The way we treat our customers is one of the main reason’s companies pick us over our competitors. And so, we need someone who’s going to live and breathe our products in order to really help our customer’s businesses. We believe that innovative thinking and the power of tech means there are no limits. This combined with our energetic, productive andintuitive team means we’re looking for the right person (or people) to join us and keep the business moving in its successful direction.
What You Will be Doing
As a Customer Support Representative, you will play a key role in the success of Signable’s customer base. You will drive usage and lifetime value by supporting our entire customer base when they have questions or issues relating to their service with us. You will act with urgency when it comes to customer queries and issues. Responding to customers via LiveChat, phone and email. You will be working very closely with our Product Team and Customer Success Managers to ensure all customer issues are resolved.
- Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues through phone, email and chat.
- Answer how-to questions and help customers navigate the Signable Platform.
- Relentlessly serve as the customer advocate to Signable ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with product and success teams to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Increase lifetime value through customer satisfaction and NPS scores.
- Respond to customer queries with urgency.
- Develop deep knowledge of the Signable software.
- Provide feedback to your leaders on product enhancement requests from the customer base.
- Excellent English Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Collaboration across teams
- Are self-motivated and eager to learn
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Interested in building technical and API skills.
- Find problem solving fulling and challenging
- Ability to work across different communication channels, including phone, email and live chat
- Can manage their own workload with tenacious attention to detail
- You can perform well under pressure, with outstanding organisation and ability to prioritise.
- Loves helping people
- Ability to work remotely
The nice to haves:
- Experience within a customer focused role
- Knowledge of SaaS
- Experience of working in a distributed team
What you will get in return
- Unlimited holiday time
- Budget available for personal training and improvement including conferences, training, hackathons and resources.
- Technology, any technology you need to do your best work. You just need to ask!
Up to £24,000 depending on experience